March 1 st, 2019
Pollenbee LLC is company registered in Kosovo owned by Pollenbee limited UK. We provide various solutions to companies in the finance and hotel industry. Our products include software’s for lending, deposits, supply chain finance, leasing, factoring, P2P platform, crowdfunding and cloud based booking solutions for hotels for providing channel managers, booking engine, cloud front desk application.
Definitions of terms
User (“you”) means any individual visiting and/or using our Websites.
Content means any information, software, product, services, statement, data, material made available through the Websites.
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Cookies means small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Websites means all the websites launched, administered or owned by Pollenbee LLC, including but not limited to https://pollenbee.co.uk/, https://pollenbeehotel.com/.
Personal Data we collect from you
When you visit our Websites and/or use our Content we collect your Personal Data in order to provide and improve our Websites and Content. Whenever possible, we process your Personal Data based on your consent and in some cases, we may process your Personal Data based on a contract entered into between us and you. Types of data we collect include the following:
● Personal Data – When you sign up for a free trial we will collect the necessary Personal Data to enable you access to our Websites and Content. We may require you to provide us with your name, surname, email, password, organization’s name, phone number, email and address. As you use our Websites and Content, we may also require from you to provide us with additional Personal Data. In addition, and whenever lawful, we might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources, and when you contact and interact with us through emails or other means.
● Usage Data – We may collect information from devices that you use to access the Websites or use our Content. This is also known as log data, which is collected automatically and may include information such as the IP address, duration of the page visit, statistics how pages are viewed, browser type, etc. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the Usage Data.
Use of Personal Data
We may use/process your Personal Data for the following reasons:
● To operate our Websites and to provide the Content, including: registration for a free trial. Your data may be used also for processing transactions, subscriptions, purchases, and payments, if these options will be available in our Websites.
● Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Websites and Content via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
● Measure, Support, and Improve our Websites and Content: We use your Personal Data to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop our Websites and Content.
● Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
● Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote our Websites and Content. We might display ads/promotions from suppliers and partners of Pollenbee LLC in our Websites. We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
Do we disclose your Personal Data with anyone else?
We may disclose your Personal Data:
a) as required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to in response to search warrants, subpoenas, or court orders; or
b) to our vendors if necessary in order to provide you with the Websites and Content;
c) if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, restructuring consolidation, or other company
We may use third party vendors to perform certain services on our behalf, for example:
– hosting our website and our company email server;
– processing and fulfilling your payments (if such an option is available);
– maintaining, enhancing, operating website’s features or adding to the functionality of our website;
– assisting with promotions;
– collecting web analytics data; and
– enabling us to send you emails, or performing other administrative services.
We may share your Personal Data with these third party vendors solely to enable them to perform the services for us and we require that those third party vendors maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such data. However, some of our vendors may process your data outside of Kosovo. We do not provide your Personal Data to parties unconnected with the services we provide.
Our website may contain links to third party content and websites that we do not control. If you click on these links and enter third party websites those third parties may use their own cookies to collect your data. You should read the third parties’ privacy notices to learn how they will collect and use your data as their policies may differ from ours and will apply to your use of their websites.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website and Content, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer periods of time.3
Your rights regarding your Personal Data
You can access, change and update your Personal Data and your preferences with regard to the information you receive from us. More specifically you can:
● Access: You have the right to access the Personal Data we may hold about you and the purposes for which we are using it. We may ask for proof of your identity. On receipt of such a request we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month of receipt of your request.
● Correction: You have the right to request that we amend any personal data, which is incorrect or requires updating.
● Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Data. We will assess any deletion request on a case-by-case basis and will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one month.
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com specifying your name, surname and email.
Security of your Personal Data
While we are committed to protect your Personal Data, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us or from our website since data transmission over the internet is never 100% secure, therefore you use our Website/Content and you communicate with us at your own risk. If you were provided the opportunity to have a password in order to access certain part of our Websites and/or Content, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
How can you make a complaint?
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your Personal Data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 2018 www.PollenBeeHotel.com